You’ve got me, my anon, you’ve totally got me.
So first of all - check kimi’s amazing version of Jean and Marco in polish folk costumes ,- I didn’t want to copy the idea with folk clothing, so I decided to show some of polish, well, ‘ways of living’? Or stereotypes? Yeah, sth like.
1. People of the mountains. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UYprCcjBz4 THIS. Tradition mixed with modern stuff.
2. Harcerstwo - polish version of Scouting.
3. Polish hooligans. :3 Translation (I’m not able to translate it properly because of a lack of swearwords in english):
J: “Legia (a football club) sucks”
M: “That’s not true!”
One of my main problems is not enough of Dark!Marco
I love these new "type these words into your tags box and post the first tag that automatically pops up" thingies, so fun. Let’s do another one:
another another tags to type and post the tag that comes up
LETS PLAY THE “TYPE THESE WORDS IN YOU R TAG BOX AND POST THE FIRST AUTOMATIC TAG THAT COMES UP” GAME: DIRTY WORD ADDITION OK
Some QUALITY anime and manga pictures I have saved, just thought I’d share them with you all.
Gettin sick of that false equality mindset that’s flying around.
Unnecessary love triangles
did you mean the entire teen fiction section
megane. megane. megane.
"Look at his forehead."
"His signature must have rubbed off. But it’s funny so let’s not tell him."
tiny little turn ons:
- people leaning against walls with one shoulder while they talk
- catching somebody turning away smiling at a joke you made
- people who linger on a hug for just a second after you let go
- somebody glancing at your lips while you’re talking